Le dernier patch de PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS a amené son lot de bugs et les développeurs travaillent actuellement sur la liste ci-dessous.
Scheduled To Be Fixed
These issues have been already resolved internally. They will be applied in the next live server patch.
- The compass UI wobbling when parachuting straight down
- Dying from falling when vaulting and climbing in the water
- Delay between reload and the first shot
- The adjusted zoom level in 8x scope resets after changing into another weapon
- When the character opens the door while sitting down, the door opens as the character stands up instead of opening immediately
- When player changes the seat while the motorcycle is in the air, it stops and sinks to the ground
- Holographic and Red Dot sights are intermittently pixelated
- Some in-game texts are missing or misaligned
- After reconnecting to the game, the camera direction of ADS FPP goes off intermittently
Under Investigation / Fix In Progress
These are issues that are under investigation or in the process of being resolved.
- Random overturning of motorcycles
- Two players getting stuck in the door
- When reporting through replay, sometimes the name is wrong or even invisible
- Long Leather Boots (Brown) do not have spikes in the game
- 4x scope’s aim point shows in red instead of blue in colorblind mode
- Friends list does not function normally
- “Reconnect” button does not show when trying to rejoin the game after being disconnected from a custom match
- After reconnecting to a DUO/SQUAD game, team members cannot distinguish or revive each other
- After reconnecting to a DUO/SQUAD game, team members’ markers on the map are different from their actual locations
- After reconnecting to a DUO/SQUAD game, team members’ HP indicators on the lower left appear full and do not change