Le patch 1.3 pour Far Cry vient de sortir et nous sommes bien curieux de savoir pourquoi vous êtes si nombreux à nous l’avoir signalé alors que plus personne ne joue à ce jeu. Vous pouvez le récupérer chez 3DGamers, Worthplaying et Shacknews. Le fichier pése 77Mo et pour le contenu :[–SUITE–]
Patch 1.3 known issues
* Save games created with the recalled patch (1.2) are not compatible with
* Users with ATI Catalyst 4.9 drivers may experience some graphical anomalies
when lighting quality is set to high. If this occurs either set Lighting
Quality to Medium or Texture Quality to Low. Alternatively use ATI Catalyst 4.3
* Connecting to LAN games via the connect console variable does not always
work. Users should connect to LAN games using the LAN menu only.
* Windows 2000/XP only: Make sure your keyboard is in lower case mode before
starting the game.
* Beware of machete attacks when underwater. You will not see an animation but
the attack will still do damage.
* On the map mp_monkey_bay_n there is a solitary P90 pickup without extra ammo
boxes nearby. More P90 ammo is located next to the garage on the other side of
* Do not attempt to reconnect to a server that you have just created. Creating
a server and then attempting to reconnect to it will only display the message
“connecting to 127.0.0.1…”. This is the IP address of your local host server.
* Do not attempt to switch teams during PREWAR countdowns after a match has
been won if player numbers are low.
* Non NV40 nVdia graphics cards display a water reflection bug when water
details are set to ‘Ultra High’. Lowering this setting in game will fix the
* It is not possible to ban players from LAN servers. Banning is only available
to Internet servers.
Patch 1.3 change log
* Fixed a crash with the ForkLift when loading some levels.
* Fixed a bug that prevented levels from loading after saving in a previous
* Returned surround 5.1 sound option to the menu.
* Fixed a mounted weapon traverse problem.
* Fixed problems related to shaders1.pak and scripts1.pak not being removed on
installation of the patch.
* Fixed a delay relating to tagging enemies in binocular mode.
* Normal Map Compression. Requirements: NVidia: Geforce FX Family or better,
ATI: x800 card or better. This feature is disabled by default. To enable it,
type r_TexNormalMapCompressed 1 in the console after loading a level. Enabling
this feature during the game may take some time – the PC may appear to freeze.
This variable will not be saved when restarting the game. Enabling normal
map compression will have prolonged execution the first time running through a
level due to initial compression phase occurring in real time through the
level. Subsequent reloads of the same level will yield better performance and
therefore we recommend that you run any benchmark twice and to take the second
of the two runs for benchmarking purposes since this most closely represents
the usual user experience.
* SM 3.0 and SM 2.0x are now enabled by default when graphics settings are set
to ‘Very High’. To see performance increases you must have Direct X 9.0c
* Improved tangent-space calculation to improve bumpmap quality.
* Anisotropic filtering disabled for some textures (light-maps, several lookup
textures, fall-off maps) for increased performance.
* When attempting to connect to PunkBuster regulated servers, make sure you are
not running with –DEVMODE enabled. Run the Farcry.exe itself (not a shortcut)
if you are unsure.
* If you are kicked from a PunkBuster enabled server with the reason “No packet
flow”, make sure the Windows XP internal firewall is disabled.
* Improved syncronization in multiplayer.
* Fixed bug in leaning with different player classes.
* Fixed an invisible wall exploit in mp_freighter.
* Please ensure you have your graphics cards latest drivers installed.