Tripwire sort une mise à jour de Red Orchestra 2 dans Steam avec un trophée spécial noël :
• New achievement Fighting The War on Christmas – Participate in a successful territory capture on Commissars House
• Improved CPU performance for all players
• Spectators will now respect the server’s roaming restrictions if the viewed player is killed
• Fixed occasional crash when changing teams in the role selection menu
• Weapon upgrades that have been unlocked no longer have a lock icon next to them in the profile menu
• There is now a 5 second timeout after using a reinforcement wave in countdown. This addresses problems where several waves get used up at once.
• If the last player alive is still bleeding out they will now be able to live out their last few seconds before the round ends
• Fixed the round end screen not displaying if the spawn select menu is open
• Servers that become unranked will now attempt to become ranked again after the map changes. We are still working on fully solving the issue with some servers going unranked, but this will help improve the issue.
Le nombre de joueurs est en chute constante depuis la sortie du jeu. Si vous faites partie de ceux qui ont déserté les serveurs, expliquez-nous pourquoi dans les commentaires.