F.E.A.R. sort aujourd’hui aux USA (vendredi en France) et VUG propose déjà un patch de 21 Mo corrigeant un tas de bugs dont vous ne souffrirez jamais… à condition de télécharger le patch chez 3DGamers, Worthplaying ou FilePlanet. Si vous voulez lire la liste des problèmes auxquels vous avez échappés : [–SUITE–]
– Fixed a problem where players could fall under the map after pressing ESC while climbing a ladder.
– Fixed a bug where water FX would play where there was no water in the “Heavy Resistance” level.
– Fixed the Game Type filter on the server browser screen.
– Fixed broken ladder animations.
– Spectator “Fly” mode now works as intended.
– SlowMo Score Time is now reported through the in-game server browser for SlowMo CTF games.
– Fixed a problem where players would sometimes spawn into Team Elimination games as a neutral player.
– Team Eliminmation servers will no longer advance to the next round if you are the first to join and then switch teams.
– Dead players will no longer win the round in Elimination game types if they have the highest score when time runs out.
– The score tally on the HUD now works properly in all Elimination game types.
– Remote clients can no longer log into SCMD on hosted games as original intended. SCMD still works as before on dedicated servers.
– The weapon of the player you are watching will no longer appear on the screen when using the “Follow” spectator mode.
– Fixed problem with grenades getting stuck on or bouncing off of breakable windows in certain levels.
– Further optimized performance and fixed minor lighting and art bugs in the Streets CTF level.