Après seulement 14 mois de développement, le patch 1.50 pour Battlefield 2 est terminé et sortira le premier septembre. Il contiendra une nouvelle carte ainsi que les booster packs Euro Forces et Armored Fury qui sont désormais gratuits :
– Added Highway Tampa as a required map.
– Added a new map called Operation Blue Pearl.
– Added Euro Force and Armored Fury as free to play content for all Battlefield 2 players.
– Added Widescreen support
– Allowed BF2.exe to use more than 2Gb RAM
– Added support for the Novint Falcon controller.
– Changes made to both the J10 and F35B to make them more balanced.
– AA targeting tweaked to make it more effective.
– Added checks to prevent “runway grieving”.
– Various changes made to prevent cheating.
– Tweaked the hit detection, hits will be more accurate to the model.
– Occasional connection drops after being on a server a couple of minutes – Fixed
– Prevented use of mouse wheel to provide speed boost to vehicles
– Prevented use of mouse wheel to exploit parachutes
– Players can now pass claymores by going prone
– Update the HUD on TV Guided missiles to increase visibility on maps like Dragon Valley
– Added Battlefield 2142 style prone deviation (going prone will now cause reduced accuracy for a brief period)
– Fixed the issue where picking up a players kit would cause CTD
– Updated BF2OpenAL.dll from version 188.8.131.52 to version 184.108.40.206
– Updated ch_gas_station collision mesh on Dragon Valley to be consistent with other gas station buildings
– Fixed the issue where MEC artillery piece on Operation Clean Sweep changes to the USMC’s control when they capture the Airfield flag
– Updated the Challenger2 HUD to show the correct icon instead of the M1A2 HUD icon
– Changed a PLA FAV to MEC FAV on Road to Jalalabad
– Tweaked the artillery respawn time on Dragon Valley for to 360 seconds as other artillery uses
– Included a delay after weapon switch for the Bizon (PP-19) to 0.666
– Updated the F35B’s lock delay to 1 second instead of 1.5 seconds to match other aircraft
– Changed the Humvee camo on Taraba Quarry to be the correct design
– Increased the splash damage of the UH-60 (Black Hawk) guns from 0.25 to 1.5
– Updated the G36E HUD to react the same as other weapons during sprint